The library houses a representative collection of publications on agricultural engineering, agronomy, animal science, entomology, horticulture, plant pathology and related subjects. Through the University of Georgia, this campus has electronic access to the journals and databases accessible on the main campus in Athens.
Library hours are Monday-Friday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
For assistance during morning hours, please contact the Assistant Dean's Office.
The Tifton Campus Library is located in the original Administration Building at 4601 Research Way, Tifton, Georgia 31793.
- Annual Reports and Farm Gate Value Reports
- Bugwood Publications
- Extension Publications
- Georgia Commercial Vegetable Information
- Research Focus Areas
- Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus Publications
- UGA Extension Celebrating 100 Years
- Forage-Related Publications
- Georgia Pecan Information Publications
- Georgia Turf Publications
- Grain Publications
- Vidalia Onions
UGA Libraries Websites
- ILL Requests [for items not in the UGA Libraries]
- Remote Request form for Articles [print copies in the UGA Libraries outside of Tifton]
- Remote Request Form for Books [print copies in the UGA Libraries outside of Tifton]
- South Georgia Historic Newspaper Archives
- UGA Libraries