Dr. Simerjeet Virk describes the development of a UAV flight plan with students in the Advanced Topics in Precision Agriculture class.
There are approximately 120 to 140 graduate students resident on the Tifton campus pursing degrees in one of the programs listed below. Some of the programs can be completed entirely on the Tifton campus while others may require students to spend a semester or two on the Athens campus to complete specialized coursework.
Please click on the program name for more information.
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Masters of Agribusiness (MAB)
- Master of Agricultural and Environmental Education
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication
- M.S. in Animal Science and Ph.D. in Animal and Dairy Science
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Plant Breeding, Genetics
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Crop and Soil Sciences
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Entomology
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Horticulture
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Plant Pathology
- Master of Plant Protection and Pest Management (MPPPM)
To apply, please visit the University of Georgia's Graduate School website.
Graduate Student Insurance
- Insurance requirements for Graduate Students video presentation
- Insurance requirements for Graduate Students slideshow (.pdf)
- More information available at the UGA Human Resources website
- United Health Care is the current provider of the mandatory health insurance for international graduate students
- Find United Health Care providers in your area
- For questions, please contact Joanna Manzi, Assistant Director, Benefits