The Tifton Campus Awards for Excellence are presented at the annual awards ceremony. Awards are presented to UGA and USDA employees working on the Tifton Campus. Nominations will be received for the following categories:
- Administrative Support (clerical and bookkeeping)
- Service Unit Support, including Business Office, FMO (Physical Plant and Landscape and Grounds), Field Research Services, Property Control, OIT, TCCC and Library
- Junior and Senior Technical Support
- Graduate Student (MS, Ph.D.)
- Post Doc Student
- Junior and Senior Research Scientists
- Junior and Senior Extension Scientists
- Student Employee
Please note that the only people who are NOT eligible for consideration are those who have won awards in the past five years. View the listing of all recent Award for Excellence winners.
Submit a Nomination
Please take time to nominate deserving individuals for these awards. There are numerous people on this campus deserving of recognition. Help us honor them by taking a few minutes to prepare and submit a nomination. Guidelines and forms will be made available via email.
Submit an electronic (PDF) file of nomination materials to the Assistant Dean's Office. Deadline for nominations will be announced.